To be honest, we were sold at Jazz music and BBQ, but push below the surface of the Fountain City (it also claims to have more water-gurglers than Rome, by the way), and you’ll find a city pulsating with a raw and creative energy. In Kansas City, smoky Jazz clubs mingle with the revitalized lofts of the Historic West Bottoms district—also known as the vintage Kansas City furniture mecca—making for the ultimate eclectic experience. Can vintage be finger-licking good? In KC, it sure is.
A Midwestern hold-out that shouldn’t be missed (and not just because of the brisket), Kansas City is all the things we want in a city: colorful, historical, and notorious for more things than we can count. With stylish landmarks like Union Station cementing the city’s status as a tastemaker, and local antique shops like Westside Story propelling the vintage narrative forward, you can bet that used Kansas City furniture is a treasure trove to behold. Shop the best the city has to offer (and check out finds in neighboring St. Louis) right here on Chairish!
- Dressers and Chests of Drawers in Kansas City
- Lighting in Kansas City
- Dining Tables in Kansas City
- Credenzas and Sideboards in Kansas City
- Coffee Tables in Kansas City
- China and Display Cabinets in Kansas City
- Desks in Kansas City
- Dinnerware in Kansas City
- Picture Frames in Kansas City
- Games and Game Boards in Kansas City