Nothing serves up style like vintage serving utensils. Whether it’s an antique serving set from a silver-making scion Reed & Barton or it’s a pair of sleek wood salad servers from Dansk, vintage serving pieces can elevate any dining experience. If you’re shopping for a vintage serving utensil set, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Chairish, we carry hundreds of serving sets, ranging from authentic Victorian-era antiques to funky Italian postmodernist sets. Which is all to say, if you can dream it, we can serve it here at Chairish!
Chairish Serves Up a Chic Edit of Vintage Serving Utensils From Every Era
From trad to rad, there are no limits to what you can find within our collection of vintage serving utensils. Our collection of traditional sterling silver serveware includes pieces from brands like Godinger, Tiffany & Co., and Gorham. Discover classic horn-handled pieces, as well as pieces featuring blue porcelain willow handles, bakelite handles, mother-of-pearl handles, and shell handles. You can also discover salvaged serveware from iconic hotels, that make the perfect conversation pieces. Explore whimsical silver salad servers from vintage brands like Arthur Court as Georges Briard. For those looking to set a more modernist table, look for serving utensils crafted from stainless steel, rosewood, and teak from designers like Dansk, Georg Jensen and more.
Questions & Answers
- Do you carry Silver serving utensils
- We have serving utensils in popular colors including Silver, Gold, and Brown.
- Do you carry Metal serving utensils
- Metal, Steel, and Sterling Silver are our most popular serving utensils material types.
- What are the shipping options for serving utensils?
- Serving utensils can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- How many vintage serving utensils does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 1,600+ vintage serving utensils in stock.
- Does Chairish have serving utensils on sale?
- Yes! We have 360+ serving utensils on sale.