When it comes to finishing touches, few things lend polish to a room like a vintage ottoman. Whether you’re looking to incorporate one into your space to provide extra seating or to add a pop of color, a vintage ottoman can work wonders. At Chairish, we’ve hand-curated a collection of thousands of antique ottomans for sale. (Some might even be inclined to call us an ottoman empire of sorts…) We’ve also assembled a unique collection of newly-made ottomans rife with vintage-grade appeal. The result is an ottoman shopping experience like no other. From Moroccan poufs to upholstered Parsons ottomans to Victorian needlepoint footstools, our collection of new and used ottomans for sale offers something for every kind of design lover.
Bring Your Room to Life with a Vintage Ottoman from Chairish
At Chairish, there’s no limit to the kinds of used ottoman designs you can find within our collection. Discover ottomans from renowned makers like Karl Springer, Milo Baughman and more. Shop ottomans in classic shapes, such as cloverleaf ottomans, souffle poufs, and even storage ottoman designs. Thinking about subbing a pair of ottomans for a traditional coffee table in a living room? We offer plenty of ottoman pairs for sale, as well as tufted coffee table ottoman designs. Browse bamboo ottomans in the style of Franco Albini, colorful kilim floor ottomans, x-leg ottomans that hark to Billy Baldwin’s classic design, postmodernist waterfall ottomans and more! No matter what you’re on the hunt for, chances are there’s a used ottoman to fit your vision. at Chairish.
Questions & Answers
- What are the shipping options for ottomans?
- Ottomans can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Does Chairish have ottomans on sale?
- Yes! We have 900+ ottomans on sale.
- What are some popular ottoman styles?
- Popular ottoman styles are Islamic, Moroccan, and Mid-Century Modern.
- Do you carry brown ottomans?
- We have ottomans in popular colors including brown, red, and tan.
- What are some popular ottoman brands?
- We have ottomans from popular brands such as Berber Tribes of Morocco, Mogens Lassen, and Cloth & Company.
- Do you carry wood ottomans?
- Wood, wool, and cotton are our most popular ottoman material types.
- New & Custom Ottomans
- Victorian Ottomans and Footstools
- Ethan Allen Ottomans and Footstools
- Rattan Ottomans and Footstools
- Round Ottomans
- English Traditional Ottomans and Footstools
- Tufted Leather Ottomans
- Bamboo Ottomans and Footstools
- Vinyl Ottomans and Footstools
- Turkish Ottomans and Footstools
- Zebra Ottomans
- Queen Anne Ottomans and Footstools
- French Country Ottomans and Footstools
- Upholstered Ottomans
- Rustic Ottomans and Footstools
- Asian Ottomans and Footstools
- Mid-Century Modern Ottomans and Footstools
- Coffee Table Ottomans
- Round Leather Ottomans
- French Ottomans and Footstools
- Boho Chic Ottomans and Footstools
- African Ottomans and Footstools
- Art Deco Ottomans and Footstools
- Cocktail Ottomans
- Mohair Ottomans and Footstools