Light up your life with our chic edit of antique, vintage and newly made chandeliers for sale. At Chairish, out-of-the-ordinary used chandeliers are our calling cards. Some of our most popular vintage chandelier selections include:
You’ll always find some amazing designs, many of which are one of a kind! You’ll also enjoy no shortage of classic styles that include beaded crystal chandeliers and antique brass chandeliers.
Explore vintage chandeliers from Italy (yes, we break for Murano, and you’ll always find plenty in stock!), France, Sweden and Morocco.
Our new and antique chandelier cut is hand-curated by our team of in-house style experts who have an eye for the types of chandeliers that top designers are looking for. They're also up to date on all the latest lighting trends, so you can be sure every chandelier in our collection is entirely of-the-moment.
A stunning chandelier collection like no other.
With thousands of new and used chandeliers for sale, you’re bound to find one that sets your world aglow — and will provide you with a look that is perfect for your space.
Ready, Set, Glow! Shop an Illuminating Collection of Antique Chandeliers for Sale
Whether you’re on the hunt for a specific chandelier color, such as a pink chandelier or black chandelier, or you’re simply looking to browse for inspiration, our collection of newly made and used chandeliers delivers.
Using our custom filters will make finding the perfect chandelier a breeze!
In addition to color filters, you can sort our chandeliers by style. You can view and shop many different chandelier styles with a mere click of a button, including:
Mid-Century Modern chandeliers
At Chairish, there’s no limit to what you can find.
Shop epic statement makers from A-list designers like:
Charles Hollis Jones](https://www.chairish.com/collection/lighting/charles-hollis-jones)
You can also shop for popular unbranded designs, including Lucite ribbon chandeliers, disc chandeliers and petal chandeliers.
Shop a Curated Cut of Newly Made Chandeliers
In addition to our antique chandeliers, you can also discover a wide selection of newly made chandeliers. Hand-selected by our buying team, our newly made chandeliers possess vintage-grade appeal.
Explore a unique edit of lantern chandeliers, globe chandeliers, modernist brass chandeliers and more. We stock pieces from the brands that are in demand with top designers, too, including Generation Lighting, Chapman & Myers, and Dana Gibson.
You can even shop designs by top-billed designers like Meg Braff and Thomas O'Brien.
So go ahead and dive in to the very best antique and vintage chandeliers — as well as made-to-order and new chandelier designs that will complement any space, no matter your style.
Questions & Answers
- How much do chandeliers cost?
- Chandeliers range in price from $20 to $50,000
- What are some popular chandeliers brands?
- We have chandeliers from popular brands such as Murano, Visual Comfort, and Gaetano Sciolari.
- Do you carry Metal chandeliers
- Metal, Glass, and Brass are our most popular chandeliers material types.
- How many vintage chandeliers does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 13,000+ vintage chandeliers in stock.
- Which brand has the largest assortment of chandeliers at Chairish?
- Murano is our most popular chandeliers brand, with 850+ items in stock.
- What are some popular chandeliers styles?
- Popular chandeliers styles are Mid-Century Modern, Contemporary, and Traditional.
- New & Custom Chandeliers
- Mid-Century Modern Chandeliers
- Crystal Chandeliers
- Tole Chandeliers
- Italian Chandeliers
- French Chandeliers
- Murano Chandeliers
- Stained Glass Chandeliers
- Victorian Chandeliers
- Art Deco Chandeliers
- Spanish Chandeliers
- Empire Chandeliers
- Ceramic Chandeliers
- Small Chandeliers
- Blown Glass Chandeliers
- French Country Chandeliers
- Sputnik Chandeliers
- Milk Glass Chandeliers
- Wrought Iron Chandeliers
- Candle Chandeliers
- Lucite Chandeliers
- Shell Chandeliers
- Danish Modern Chandeliers
- Gustavian (Swedish) Chandeliers
- Art Nouveau Chandeliers