If you’re looking for an easy way to accelerate your search for the perfect vintage rug, floor it with Chairish. From flat-weaves to natural fiber rugs, and everything in between, our selection of vintage rugs for sale is second to none. Our beyond-the-basics collection is hyper-curated to make finding your vintage dream rug even easier than you imagined. In addition to used rugs for sale, including Moroccan Berber rugs, Turkish kilims, Chinese Art Deco rugs, and Swedish Modern rag rugs, our collection includes newly-made rugs, hand-selected by our stylish buyers for their vintage-grade appeal. Shop room-making rugs by Schumacher, Stark Studio, and Erin Gates. You’ll also discover gorgeous newly-made jute rugs and scalloped rugs, designed to channel the cherished designs of yesteryear.
Say Goodbye to Boring Floors with Hand-Curated Chairish Rugs
Our ready-to-ship assortment of vintage rugs provides you access to exclusive styles you won’t find anywhere else. Need a Turkish rug in a particular colorway like pink or green? Our color filters make it easy to find rugs that will suit your color scheme. You can also shop our collections of popular rugs styles, such as Beni Ourani rugs, jute rugs, hide rugs and rag rugs. For those who are on the hunt for a runner or a large-scale area rug, our size filters can easily be applied to find rugs that fit the exact dimensions of your room. When you finally do locate the perfect rug—whether it be a jewel tone Art Deco rug or an epic Persian rug—add it to your cart to bring it home today, or make an offer to see if you can score it for less than list!
Questions & Answers
- Which brand has the largest assortment of rugs at Chairish?
- Rug & Kilim is our most popular rug brand, with 9,000+ items in stock.
- What are the shipping options for rugs?
- Rugs can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- How many vintage rugs does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 67,000+ vintage rugs in stock.
- Do you carry tan rugs?
- We have rugs in popular colors including tan, red, and blue.
- What are some popular rug styles?
- Popular rug styles are Islamic, Traditional, and Turkish.
- What are some popular rug brands?
- We have rugs from popular brands such as Rug & Kilim, Solo Rugs, and Casa Cosima.
- New & Custom Rugs
- Mamluk Rugs
- Urban Rugs
- Hand Woven Wool Rugs
- 8x10 Cotton Rugs
- Black Checkered Rugs
- Navy Runners
- Amber Lewis Rugs
- Baluch Rugs
- Contemporary Round Rugs
- Hamadan Rugs
- Rugs With Tassels
- Campaign Rugs
- Handmade Silk Rugs
- Blue Coastal Rugs
- Red Turkish Rugs
- Purple Runners
- 14' Runners
- 3x5 Jute Rugs
- Round Ivory Rugs
- 1980s Rugs
- Distressed Antique Rugs
- 8x10 Floral Rugs
- Fringe Rugs
- Bidjar Rugs