The best way to find an antique brass clock is to shop collections such as this one. For those who enjoy vintage style clocks, we save you time by curating all of the brass clock listings in one place.
Brass Desk and Mantel Clock
Keep track of time the classy way with one of the brass desk clock styles you find in this collection. A vintage desk clock made of brass can be a handsome decorative item of distinction and a cool conversation piece. A mid-century table clock or antique box clock are popular choices. Another style to consider is the brass mantel clock. There are usually several of these type of antique brass clocks for sale, and some offer a high level of decorative uniqueness.
Brass Wall Clock
During your search for a brass clock, you may find that you are drawn to the look of the modern brass wall clock. The brass sunburst design is a style that helped define mid-century clocks. There are other noteworthy styles to check out as well.
Questions & Answers
- What are the shipping options for brass clocks?
- Brass clocks can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- How many vintage brass clocks does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 160+ vintage brass clocks in stock.
- Do you carry metal brass clocks?
- Metal, brass, and glass are our most popular brass clock material types.
- What are some popular brass clock styles?
- Popular brass clock styles are Mid-Century Modern, French, and Traditional.
- Does Chairish have brass clocks on sale?
- Yes! We have 40+ brass clocks on sale.
- Sottsass Clocks
- Bracket Clocks
- Banjo Clocks
- Kappa Clocks
- Quartz Clocks
- Birch Clocks
- Cabin Clocks
- Malachite Clocks
- Grandfather Clocks
- Howard Miller Clocks
- Wind Up Clocks
- Mantel Clocks
- Pendulum Clocks
- French Clocks
- Seth Thomas Clock Company Clocks
- George Nelson Clocks
- Black Forest Clocks
- Wood Clocks
- Wall Clocks
- Asian Clocks
- French Country Clocks
- Antique Grandfather Clocks
- Mid-Century Modern Clocks
- Art Deco Clocks
- Italian Clocks