Shop a stunning selection of vintage Japanese platters for sale. Whether you’re looking for a traditional blue and orange Japanese Imari platter, or you’re seeking something more out-of-the-norm like a Japanese fish-shaped platter, you’re sure to find something to fit the bill within our ever-expanding edit. Browse with us to discover pieces from iconic Japanese-influenced and importer brands like Noritake and Otagiri, alongside Japanese-inspired pieces from American-based and European-based brands like Fitz and Floyd and Dansk. Shop a large selection of porcelain platters alongside wood, metal, and capiz shell pieces. Use our 15+ color filters to quickly locate Japanese serving platters in particular color palettes, such as blue and white, orange and blue, white, or pink. We also have style filters on hand, should you be looking for a piece dating to a particular era, such as Victorian, Art Deco, or Mid-Century Modern.
Blue Japanese platters - Shop a wide selection of Japanese blue platters sourced from a wide network of vintage and modernist dealers located all over the U.S. Shop blue and white ironstone platters, blue majolica platters, and of course, blue and orange Imari platters. Explore designs featuring classic fan motifs as well as less traditional compositions that are sure to add a unique touch to any table. Discover designs that could be used as traditional turkey platters, appetizer platters, wall decor and more.
Questions & Answers
- Can I get free shipping on japanese platters from Chairish?
- Yes! Select japanese platters ship for free from Chairish.
- How many vintage japanese platters does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 90+ vintage japanese platters in stock.
- Do you carry blue japanese platters?
- We have japanese platters in popular colors including blue, white, and red.
- Do you carry ceramic japanese platters?
- Ceramic, porcelain, and china are our most popular japanese platter material types.