From delicate silks to hand-embroidered tapestries, Japanese textiles are some of the most beautiful in the world. Shop a well-tailored selection of antique Japanese tapestries, fabrics and other textiles chosen by our knowledgeable curators and you can shop with the confidence that each piece is truly special, rare and one-of-a-kind.
Shop Antique Japanese Tapestries and Wall Hangings
Japanese culture is known for having tapestries and wall hangings for many different purposes, and Chairish carries a wide selection of antique Japanese tapestries with stories to tell. Hand-woven Japanese silk tapestries from the Meiji period feature stunning embroidered details, while woodblock wall calendars showcase some of Japan’s most beautiful craftsmanship. Chairish also carries an ever-changing collection of Japanese kimonos that can be displayed as wall art thanks to intricate details like brocade, embroidery and rich, pigmented colors.
Own a Japanese Tapestry with the Chairish Buyer Guarantee
When shopping for something as special as a Japanese tapestry, you want to know that what you’re looking at is the real deal. Chairish has a team of expert curators who personally screen each and every piece we sell, ensuring a well-edited inventory that features only the rarest and most authentic items. With our Chairish Buyer Guarantee, you can feel confident that your Japanese textiles will arrive safely and exactly as described.
Questions & Answers
- Do you carry blue japanese textile art items?
- We have japanese textile art items in popular colors including blue, white, and gold.
- What are the shipping options for japanese textile art items?
- Japanese textile art items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Do you carry silk japanese textile art items?
- Silk, wood, and fabric are our most popular japanese textile art material types.
- Can I get free shipping on japanese textile art items from Chairish?
- Yes! Select japanese textile art items ship for free from Chairish.
- Aubusson Tapestry
- Adirondack Textile Art
- Belle Epoque Textile Art
- Gustavian (Swedish) Textile Art
- 3D Textile Art
- Aluminum Textile Art
- Märta Måås-Fjetterström Textile Art
- Marimekko Textile Art
- China Textile Art
- Hide Textile Art
- Berber Tribes of Morocco Textile Art
- Pablo Picasso Textile Art
- Digital Textile Art
- Straw Textile Art
- Mahogany Textile Art
- Light Gray Textile Art
- Ege Rya Textile Art
- Pine Textile Art
- Mid-Century Modern Textile Art
- Chinese Textile Art
- Scandinavian Textile Art
- Asian Textile Art
- Southwestern Textile Art
- Native American Textile Art