On the hunt for a vintage mohair chair? There’s no denying the visual allure of mohair seats. Thanks to their rich luster and saturated color, mohair chairs are in a league of their own. If you’re looking for a more ethical way to bring the beauty of mohair into your home, consider shopping for used mohair chairs rather than new ones. When you shop vintage mohair chairs, you’re working to contribute to a greener design economy, as every piece sold keeps a worthy item out of a landfill and prevents a new mohair piece from needing to be created in potentially harmful ways.
Vintage Mohair Chairs, Recycled with Care
Whether you’re looking for something specific like a brass Chiavari vanity chair upholstered in mohair, or you’re simply looking to browse Mid-Century Modern chairs reupholstered in sumptuous shades of mohair, there’s no better place to start your search than here at Chairish. We work with thousands of vintage and antique dealers located all over the U.S. to bring you an unrivaled collection of vintage mohair chairs. Browse everything from 19th Century steer horn chairs upholstered in mohair to Gio Ponti-style armchairs upholstered in mohair. Use our custom filters to shop for mohair seats by price, style, or color. Set on a burgundy mohair chair? With our filters, locating one is a breeze! You can also shop for mohair chairs in pairs, if your interior calls for a duo rather than a solo flyer.
Questions & Answers
- Do you carry brown mohair side chairs?
- We have mohair side chairs in popular colors including brown, blue, and gold.
- What are some popular mohair side chair styles?
- Popular mohair side chair styles are Mid-Century Modern, Traditional, and French.
- How many vintage mohair side chairs does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 60+ vintage mohair side chairs in stock.
- Which brand has the largest assortment of mohair side chairs at Chairish?
- Chiavari is our most popular mohair side chair brand, with less than 10 items in stock.
- Do you carry mohair mohair side chairs?
- Mohair, wood, and fabric are our most popular mohair side chair material types.
- Gabriella Crespi Side Chairs
- Pencil Side Chairs
- Porcelain Side Chairs
- Stakmore Company Side Chairs
- Fortuny Side Chairs
- Jacques Adnet Side Chairs
- Hemp Side Chairs
- Paolo Piva Side Chairs
- L. and J.G. Stickley, Inc. Side Chairs
- Hair on Hide Side Chairs
- Warren McArthur Side Chairs
- Høng Stolefabrik Side Chairs
- Jules Leleu Side Chairs
- Liberty and Co. Side Chairs
- Mario Lopez Torres Side Chairs
- Marjorie Skouras Design Side Chairs
- Poul Kjærholm Side Chairs
- André Sornay Side Chairs
- Clara Porset Side Chairs
- Frank Lloyd Wright Side Chairs
- Wittmann Side Chairs
- Asko Side Chairs
- Airborne Side Chairs
- Platinum Side Chairs
- Svend Skipper Side Chairs