Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Matchesfashion is disrupting the brick and mortar retail experience with their 5-story concept store in London’s Mayfair neighborhood. With two floors open to the public, private shopping services, an in-house recording studio, a cafe, and a terrace garden, this is a bold new take on IRL shopping. (Wallpaper)
- Just in time for autumn, Amelia Freer brings us a heartier take on the brunch stand-by, shakshuka, by swapping out the tomatoes for earthy greens (spinach, kale, swiss chard, take your pick!).
- AD has a roundup of the most stunning boutique hotels in India’s Pink City: Jaipur. History meets modern maximalist decor in these lovely lodgings. Summer might be over, but the travel bug is hitting us hard…
- Coveteur has your tour of fashion designer Jason Wu’s covetable TriBeCa home. Working with interior designer Andre Mellone, Wu carefully crafted his space to reflect his love of Mid-Century art and furniture, brass accents, and the color gray (even matching his two gray cats to his sofas!).
- We end our internet tour back in London at interior designer Maude Smith’s Victorian townhouse. It’s a quirky wonderland of a space that’s literally received Smith’s touch inch-for-inch. Her illustrative style is evident through custom wallpaper, pops of vibrant color, and plenty of mismatched textiles. (House and Garden UK)
ICYMI from Chairish: