Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Design legend Jacques Grange just transformed this historic London townhouse into an art-filled and cozy home for a family of four.
- This is the ultimate guide to art and culture in Venice.
- If you’ve ever wanted to host a dinner party, here’s everything you need to know (and every practical thing you’d never even think of, but will be glad to have on your list). From the invitations to the atmosphere to how to be on your best hosting behavior, this pragmatic guide is sure to become part of your entertaining arsenal.
- Talk. About. Decadence. Surprise your family this Thanksgiving with an updated (and delicious) take on the classic pecan pie. Hint: it involves brownies.
- Take a tour of the eclectic and bright Parisian home of Morgane Sézalory, founder and creative director of French cool-girl fashion brand, Sézane.
ICYMI from Chairish:
The Story Behind the Success of Suite One Studio
The Only Pumpkin Soup Recipe You Need
This Party Pro Has Hostess Gifting Down