Bottoms up! Shop a brilliant selection of vintage cocktail glasses here at Chairish. There’s nothing like vintage martini glasses or rocks glasses to elevate a bar, and here at Chairish, we make it easy to discover an exceptional edit of vintage cocktail glass for sale. From opaline coupes to caddies full of gold-embossed Mid-Century lowballs, our hand-crated edit is filled with chic and unique pieces sourced from professional and individual sellers located all over the U.S. Shop pieces located in Los Angeles vintage marts and Brooklyn boutiques without ever leaving home! Browse with us to discover a captivating collection that includes colorful glassware from makers all over the globe. Discover collectible Italian Murano glassware alongside pieces from Belgian makers like Val Saint Lambert and beloved American Mid-Century barware brands like Culver Ltd. and Anchor Hocking.
Colored cocktail gasses - Shop a sensational selection of colored vintage and antique cocktail glasses. Explore pieces in popular glass colors like cobalt, ruby, and emerald. Our collection also routinely includes rare, harder-to-find colors like pink, purple, and black glasses. Explore pieces that would be the perfect finishing touch on any tabletop, or make a stunning addition to a china cabinet or open shelving.
Newly-made cocktail glasses - Shop a one-of-a-kind edit of newly-made glassware that’s been hand-selected by our curators for its vintage-grade appeal. Shop colored cut-to-clear glassware from brands like ARTEL and playful striped Murano glasses from Mariana Iskra and more.
Questions & Answers
- What are the shipping options for cocktail glasses?
- Cocktail glasses can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- How many vintage cocktail glasses does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 1,000+ vintage cocktail glasses in stock.
- Do you carry transparent cocktail glasses?
- We have cocktail glasses in popular colors including transparent, blue, and gold.
- Do you carry glass cocktail glasses?
- Glass, crystal, and metal are our most popular cocktail glass material types.
- New & Custom Cocktail Glasses
- Postmodern Cocktail Glasses
- Salmon Cocktail Glasses
- Islamic Cocktail Glasses
- Brutalist Cocktail Glasses
- Swedish Modern Cocktail Glasses
- Federal Glass Cocktail Glasses
- Cambridge Glass Company Cocktail Glasses
- Cristal d' Arques Cocktail Glasses
- Bronze Cocktail Glasses
- Celerie Kemble Cocktail Glasses
- Porcelain Cocktail Glasses
- Holmegaard Cocktail Glasses
- Burnt Orange Cocktail Glasses
- Taupe Cocktail Glasses
- Aqua Cocktail Glasses
- Cerulean Cocktail Glasses
- Industrial Cocktail Glasses
- Moroccan Cocktail Glasses
- Per Lutken Holmegaard Cocktail Glasses
- Ink Blue Cocktail Glasses
- Enamel Cocktail Glasses
- Memphis Cocktail Glasses
- Royal Blue Cocktail Glasses
- Sky Blue Cocktail Glasses