- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Large Antique Black Lacquer Double Gourd Hand D...
Large Antique Black Lacquer Double Gourd Hand Decorated Chinese Vase 24"
Large antique Chinese double gourd urn or vase with hand painted foliage and red fruit (possibly bayberries) decoration on a ...
moreLarge antique Chinese double gourd urn or vase with hand painted foliage and red fruit (possibly bayberries) decoration on a black lacquer base. Traditional in design, the lacquer is overlaid on wood. The skill involved in making such a piece is great and a thing of the past. Gold swirling leaves, red fruit and geometric decorations embellish the body, neck and base. Listed by East2West Furniture.
A stand can be supplied if required - please let us know so that we can advise price, S&H. Minor age related chips on base.
Hu lu (葫 芦) for gourd would sound similar to fulu (福禄) which means "happiness & rank". The Chinese also consider the number "8" to be very auspicious and an omen for good luck. Number eight bears the same shape as a double gourd. less
- 14ʺW × 14ʺD × 24ʺH
- Early 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Minor chips on base. Minor chips on base. less
- Place of Origin
- Paper Mache
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
East2West Furniture in St Petersburg, FL
- Super Seller 2018
*We will be closed from June 23-Jul 15. Last day for UPS shipping is June ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Chinese Vases
- Chinoiserie Vases
- Mercury Glass Vases
- Asian Antique Vases
- Floor Vases
- Greek Vases
- Gold Vases
- Blue and White Vases
- Black Vases
- Tall Glass Vases
- Red Vases
- Trumpet Vases
- Asian Vases
- Tall Vases
- Bud Vases
- Wall Vases
- Tall Floor Vases
- Large Glass Vases
- Wood Vases
- Flower Vases
- Traditional Vases
- Decorative Vases
- Lacquer Vases
- Vases in Tampa
- Square Vases
- Cylinder Vases
- Glass Cylinder Vases
- Paper Vases
- Gourd Vases
- Square Glass Vases
- Blue Crystal Vases
- Burgundy Vases
- Lead Crystal Vases
- Paint Vases
- Peacock Vases
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.