Alfredo Barbini for Archimede Seguso Cranberry Glass Bowl or Ashtray
So gorgeous! This beautiful Murano candy bowl or ashtray needs no definition. It is just a stunning piece of Art ...
moreSo gorgeous! This beautiful Murano candy bowl or ashtray needs no definition. It is just a stunning piece of Art Glass designed by Alfredo Barbini for Archimede Seguso in the 1950s. Using a magenta colored cranberry glass under transparent glass Sommerso style, this bowl has an organic or amorphic form. Shaped somewhat like a flower with a pinched petal center surrounded by transparent wing petals it was designed to be an ashtray; however, it holds no specific Ashtray form and works equally well as a bowl. For me it excels as a piece of art sculpture. It takes on the amorphic forms of space age or atomic design and lives to catch light and look beautiful.
The piece has the remnant of the oval Mid Century Archimede Seguso label on the bottom providing further providence of this being the Barbini original. less
- 6.25ʺW × 6.25ʺD × 3.25ʺH
- Archimede Seguso
- Alfredo Barbini
- Art Glass
- Blown Glass
- Murano Glass
- Venetian Glass
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Artemis On Delos in New York, NY
I see amazing things everywhere. My style is eclectic -- from midcentury modern and hollywood regency ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Archimede Seguso Ashtrays
- Ashtrays with Lids
- Blown Glass Ashtrays
- Cigar Ashtrays
- Contemporary Ashtrays
- Contemporary Scandinavian Ashtrays
- Glass Ashtrays
- Hollywood Regency Ashtrays
- Italian Ashtrays
- Mediterranean Ashtrays
- Mid-Century Modern Ashtrays
- Modern Ashtrays
- Murano Glass Ashtrays
- Pink Ashtrays
- Pipe Ashtrays
- Raspberry Pink Ashtrays
- Raspberry Red Ashtrays
- Red Ashtrays
- Space Age Ashtrays
- Transparent Ashtrays
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.