Prepare to be bowled over by our incredible collection of vintage decorative bowls. When it comes to decorative bowls home decor that is anything but ordinary, make Chairish your first stop. We carry thousands of pieces that are perfect for lending character to any console, coffee table, or bookshelf. Whether you’re on the hunt for something traditional like a cut crystal bowl or something more modern like a biomorphic colored glass Murano bowl, chances are high you’ll find something to fit the bill within our collection. How do we curate such an exceptional collection of antique bowl designs all in one place? Our buyers hit the pavement (both virtually and IRL) to track down the vintage and antique dealers with the most covetable inventory. From there, our curators then list these dealers’ most brilliant pieces, providing shoppers like you with an emporium of treasures to discover.
Shop Chic and Unique Decorative Bowls For Less
Unlike other online retailers, you won’t find just a handful of options at Chairish. Discover pieces in every style, shape, and color. Explore bowls from beloved design brands like Wedgwood and Bitossi, as well as unmarked handmade bowls. Whether you’re on the hunt for a rustic studio bowl to accent a boho chic space or you’re on the hunt for a Baccarat crystal bowl to lend a touch of elegance to a traditional abode, our selection spans the spectrum, making it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for.
TIPS FOR DECORATING WITH VINTAGE BOWLS
Vintage decorative bowls are easy decorating accessories to add to any room in the house. Coming in various shapes and materials, they can be used for several purposes, more than simply adding a splash of color to a room or filling an empty corner. Continue below to read about creative ways to use vintage decorative bowls as accents in every significant room.
LIVING ROOM, BEDROOM & DEN
Used decorative bowls serve more of a purpose than simply decoration. Storing candles, plants are perfect for antique decorative bowls, large or small. With secondhand decorative walls a room can be both organized and stylish.
Illuminate with Candles
The perfect way to enjoy a vintage decorative bowl and set the mood in the evening or when company is over is by placing a lit candle in the bowl. Use a jar candle in a votive holder if removing wax from the bowl is a concern.
Large & Small Bowls
Use large vintage bowls on a fireplace mantel, or really any area that is in need of a punch of color. Try filling a large vintagr bowl with dried flowers, fake fruit or wooden orbs to finish the look. Very large bowls can also be placed next to a table or entertainment center on the floor. In terms of small bowls, try grouping a few together, either on trays of varying heights or hung on the wall.
The Ultimate Snack Vessel
On game nights or movie nights, use decorative bowls as snack bowls. If the antique bowl isn’t glass, be sure to line it with paper towels or foil first to prevent any stains.
Add a plant that has already been planted to a decorative bowl. When watering the potted plant, remember to take it out of the decorative bowl and let it drain before placing it back into the decorative bowl. Mix vining plants with other potted plants for added interest.
Place decorative bowls on the entryway console table to store keys and anything else needed to head out the door. Decorate the living room or bedroom end tables with bowls for storing small items such as reading glasses or remotes.
Questions & Answers
- Can I get free shipping on decorative bowls from Chairish?
- Yes! Select decorative bowls ship for free from Chairish.
- Do you carry blue decorative bowls?
- We have decorative bowls in popular colors including blue, white, and brown.
- Does Chairish have decorative bowls on sale?
- Yes! We have 4,200+ decorative bowls on sale.
- What are the shipping options for decorative bowls?
- Decorative bowls can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- What are some popular decorative bowl styles?
- Popular decorative bowl styles are Mid-Century Modern, Traditional, and Asian.
- New & Custom Decorative Bowls
- Gordon and Jane Martz Decorative Bowls
- Pairpoint Glassworks Decorative Bowls
- John Prip Decorative Bowls
- Soapstone Decorative Bowls
- Gino Cenedese Decorative Bowls
- Gabriella Crespi Decorative Bowls
- Clam Shell Bowls
- Veneer Decorative Bowls
- Ward Bennett Decorative Bowls
- Fostoria Decorative Bowls
- Swid Powell Decorative Bowls
- Jens Harald Quistgaard Decorative Bowls
- David Stewart Decorative Bowls
- Aldo Tura Decorative Bowls
- Silverplate Decorative Bowls
- Antique Brass Finish Decorative Bowls
- Strombergshyttan Decorative Bowls
- Scarlet Decorative Bowls
- Kaj Franck Decorative Bowls
- Itre Decorative Bowls
- David Marshall Decorative Bowls
- Yalos Casa Decorative Bowls
- Gumps Decorative Bowls
- Guido Gambone Decorative Bowls