- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Vintage 1930s Art Deco Uranium Green Glass "Man...
Vintage 1930s Art Deco Uranium Green Glass "Manchester Basket" Vase
This product is no longer available.
Offering a unique early 1930s Art Deco Sowerby uranium green pressed-glass flower vase. While beautiful and eye-catching in regular light ...
moreOffering a unique early 1930s Art Deco Sowerby uranium green pressed-glass flower vase. While beautiful and eye-catching in regular light, the uranium glass also glows green-yellow when placed under black light (see photo).
The nearly 90-year-old vase is sturdy and in excellent condition - no small feat for a glass object its age! The vase stands 8 1/2 inches tall, and is 9 inches wide and 7 inches deep at the mouth. The base is a graduated 3-step pedestal, and measures 5 inches in diameter at the base.
Sowerby Ellison's Glassworks was England's largest manufacturer of glass products from the 1880s until the end of the Great Depression in 1939. Many of Sowerby's glass pieces now reside in prominent museum displays around the world. less
- 9ʺW × 7ʺD × 8.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Mid City Vintage Glass in Los Angeles, CA
A collection of retro and vintage hand-blown American and European art glass, American Depression-era and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Art Deco Vases
- Blue and White Vases
- Bud Vases
- Cylinder Vases
- Decorative Vases
- Floor Vases
- Flower Vases
- Glass Cylinder Vases
- Glass Vases
- Greek Vases
- Green Vases
- Hurricane Vases
- Large Glass Vases
- Los Angeles Vases
- Mercury Glass Vases
- Square Glass Vases
- Square Vases
- Tall Floor Vases
- Tall Glass Vases
- Tall Vases
- Traditional Vases
- Transitional Vases
- Trumpet Vases
- Wall Vases
- Yellow Vases
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.