- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Accents
- Vintage French School Two-Sided Poster - "La Fe...
Vintage French School Two-Sided Poster - "La Ferme/La Gare"
Childhood pleasures and childhood dreams, French style.
New old stock from the 1960's, this one of a lot of posters ... more Childhood pleasures and childhood dreams, French style.
New old stock from the 1960's, this one of a lot of posters which were unearthed from storage and thus are pristine... and quite wonderful. Originally intended for instruction of young students in the primary grades, they are incredibly detailed, with lush color on heavy stock paper. Here we have a pastoral barnyard scene, with Maman milking the cow, which flips over to a busy French train station. Both are great vignettes of French life.
This poster measures 25 1/2" x 39" and is in excellent unused condition.
Publication Info: 6. La Ferme/12. La Gare. Illiustration de G. Bonimati et G. Michel. Coedition Oge-Hachette, Paris. Imprimeries Oberthur - Printed in France. less
- 39.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 25.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $15
- Free Local Pickup in Valrico, FL
Flo's Florida Finds in Valrico, FL
I'm a picker, and the pickings are very good in Southwest Florida for what ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.