- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Accents
- 1969 National Geographic "The Earth's Moon" Map
1969 National Geographic "The Earth's Moon" Map
This is an original vintage map of "The Earth's Moon" taken from the February 1969 issue of National Geographic magazine ...
more This is an original vintage map of "The Earth's Moon" taken from the February 1969 issue of National Geographic magazine. This is not a reprint!
This huge one-sided poster is done in full color and shows both sides of the moon's surface and is packed with a wealth of information and fascinating details including the moon's phases, gravitational influences, cycles, libration, and topography. The map also documents the landing sites of the different Apollo trips and describes the math the mission followed.
Map is in good condition with original creases from where it was inserted into the magazine for distribution. A couple tiny tears where the creases come to the edge of the poster. less
- 43.0ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 27.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $5
- Free Local Pickup in Costa Mesa, CA
Misc. Savant in Costa Mesa, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.