1904 Freeswinger Mechanical Regulator Clock in Carved Case With Pendulum by Lenzkirch From Black Forest
This product is no longer available.
Very rare Antique German Wall Clock Lenzkirch Model №68 from the catalog of Lenzkirch
Wood mechanical Regulator clock with pendulum … moreVery rare Antique German Wall Clock Lenzkirch Model №68 from the catalog of Lenzkirch
Wood mechanical Regulator clock with pendulum
This is a wonderful antique clock in the original walnut case. The plate of French clock trading house with the inscription: “Maison FURDERER 18-19, Rue Fontaine-au-Roi Paris”
Who made: Lenzkirch (On the back of the clock, the manufacturer's mark has been erased as a result of trade restrictions between France and Germany during the wars in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.)
Where made: made In Germany (Black Forest)
Lenzkirch movements are of the best the German clock industry ever produced.
Date of production: circa 1904
14-Day movement on thick bronze plates s/n 1419584
Strike: every 1/2 hour
Silver plated brass dial with bronze inlay
The pendulum is bronze
Clock hands: painted brass
Original! key by Lenzkirch included
Dimensions (cm): 90х40x20
Dimensions (inch): 35.4x15.7x7.8
Shipping Weight (kg): 10
Traces of age and use
The upper decoration of the pediment was lost and re-made
On the back of the movement there are numerous marks
On the back plate of the clock, there is an erased brand of the manufacturer
This mechanism has been disassembled, washed, cleaned, and oiled.
This item is in very good condition for its age.
Chairish sells electronic items only with the display as the intended use. The electronic elements are not guaranteed to be in working order by Chairish.
Important: The age of the piece is determined approximately.
Antique clocks are not new clocks! A centenary clock may not be perfect, don't expect it to look new. Color may vary slightly depending on screen settings and minor surface scratches.
Some clocks require additional adjustments and adjustments to the beat. Better to have an experienced clockmaker do it for you. Do not disassemble the clock movements yourself, as this may cause harm to you.
You purchase and use these products at your own risk.
Shipping in the double pack!! (box in a box with polystyrene layer or crumpled paper), to avoid damage during transport. less
- 15.7ʺW × 7.8ʺD × 35.4ʺH
- Black Forest
- 1900 - 1909
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Traces of age and use The upper decoration of the pediment was lost and re-made On the back of the … moreTraces of age and use The upper decoration of the pediment was lost and re-made On the back of the movement, there are numerous marks On the backplate of the clock, there is an erased brand of the manufacturer less
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
- Grandfather Clocks
- Wind Up Clocks
- Wall Clocks
- Brass Clocks
- Mantel Clocks
- Alarm Clocks
- Pendulum Clocks
- Black Forest Clocks
- Antique Grandfather Clocks
- Wood Clocks
- Large Wall Clocks
- New and Custom Clocks
- New and Custom Industrial Clocks
- New and Custom Ash Clocks
- New and Custom Ceramic Clocks
- New and Custom Clocks in Atlanta
- New and Custom Fiberglass Clocks
- New and Custom Gold Clocks
- New and Custom Italian Clocks
- New and Custom Marble Clocks
- New and Custom Mid-Century Modern Clocks
- New and Custom Murano Glass Clocks
- New and Custom Wood Clocks
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is entirely different than what you purchased
- Some made-to-order items and a limited selection of other items (noted as non-refundable in the returns and cancellations section of the product description)
Orders where Free Local Pickup or Seller Managed Local Delivery were selected:
- Upon inspection, If you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller
- Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final
- International, cross-border returns may require different processes depending on the countries between which the item is shipping to/from, and the buyer is responsible and duties (if applicable, on cross-border orders).
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for the full cost of return packing and shipping.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of some Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs and been booked for in-home delivery
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through FedEx and will be delivered in a crate to the front of your home/building
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs
- International shipments take anywhere from 12-25 weeks to be delivered, depending on our partner’s shipping schedule and your location