David Auld Large Mid-Century Wood-Carved Bowl
A very large organic shaped grommier wood bowl made by David Auld in the 1970's. This vintage wood-carved bowl is ... more A very large organic shaped grommier wood bowl made by David Auld in the 1970's. This vintage wood-carved bowl is made from the "candle tree" in Haiti and retains its original gold foil label on the bottom. This large bowl has superb form and gorgeous wood graining with a like-new shiny patina. A wonderful display piece for a Mid-Century Modern home. David Auld, an American artist, settled in Haiti in the 1970’s, where he began his woodcarving business with unique designs and high quality craftsmanship. Excellent condition with no issues to report. It appears that this bowl was rarely used if not at all...can be used with food if preferred. less
- 12.25ʺW × 11.5ʺD × 5.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Miami, FL
Gallery Avanti in Miami, FL
Based in Miami Florida, Gallery Avanti specializes in Mid-Century Modern home furnishings. We typically offer ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.