Antique Chinese Ornate Hand-Carved Headboard
This product is no longer available.
This late 18th or early 19th century beautifully hand carved art sculpture is said to be from an original Chinese ...
more This late 18th or early 19th century beautifully hand carved art sculpture is said to be from an original Chinese Opium Bed of that time period. From the photos, you will see the amazing colors and the skillful carving this work of art represents. A great wall hanging, room divider, headboard for your bed... simply stated this is a magnificent well preserved chinese antique is a must have!
The dimensions listed below are approximate and taken at the farthest most points of the carving. The 2" depth simply represents that the 3 dimensional carving is thicker in areas than others as you'll see in the photographs.
Please ask any questions prior to purchasing - as this item is sold "AS IS". We are confident you'll fall in love! less
- 81.0ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 19.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
A & W Toy Shoppe in Los Angeles, CA
This truly is our own little "Toy Shoppe" with antiques, collectibles and fun stuff for ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.