- Room Accents & Accessories
- Decorative Bowls
- Antique 1890s Spode Copeland Red Large Jug Pitc...
Antique 1890s Spode Copeland Red Large Jug Pitcher & Bowl Set - 2 Pc.
Lovely Copeland Spode jug and matching basin...this set was made in 1890 per the Spode Museum...Here is some ...
moreLovely Copeland Spode jug and matching basin...this set was made in 1890 per the Spode Museum...Here is some other information from the Museum about this specific set:
The jug and basin were made by Copeland c.1890. They are made from an earthenware body called Spode Imperial, an ivory coloured earthenware.
The printed mark on the base states “Spode Impl. Rd No 90067”. The registration number refers to the engraving for this mark not the pattern on the jug. The mark engraving was registered on 11th April 1890.
The pattern is transfer printed in red and is a combination of two patterns. Around the body of the jug and the centre of the bowl you have “Trophies Etruscan” pattern. This was first introduced in 1825 and has been used in many patterns and in several colours throughout the Spode and then the Copeland periods. The border pattern is “Cracked Ice and Prunus”. Yet again another pattern first introduced around 1821 which has been used frequently since that date in many variations and issued with several different pattern numbers. The jug and the bowl have a gadroon moulded rim.
This beautiful set is in pristine condition...no issues, just consider its age - fantastic.
5” deep less
- 15.75ʺW × 15.75ʺD × 10.75ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Place of Origin
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- It looks like it came out of the factory today... It looks like it came out of the factory today... less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
HIGH LOW VINTAGE in Pasadena, CA
High Low Vintage While the majority of our merchandise is fashion, we can't stop ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Asian Decorative Bowls
- Bird Bowls
- Candy Bowls
- Ceramic Decorative Bowls
- Dough Bowls
- Dragon Bowls
- English Traditional Decorative Bowls
- Footed Bowls
- Fruit Bowls
- Mixing Bowls
- Nesting Bowls
- Pedestal Bowls
- Punch Bowls
- Red Decorative Bowls
- Rice Bowls
- Salad Bowls
- Soup Bowls
- Spode Decorative Bowls
- Traditional Decorative Bowls
- White Decorative Bowls
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.