Any design movement named after a Dylan ditty would have our heart, but one with marvelous, boundary-pushing furniture to boot? Now, that's true love. Spearheaded by a designer Ettore Sottsass, the 80s-tastic Memphis movement was founded in Milan, Italy by a think tank of designers. Defined by its liberal use of bright, multi-colored shapes and squiggles and its love of laminate and terrazzo, Memphis furniture is unabashedly modern and avant-garde. If you’re on the hunt for Memphis Group furniture, don’t hesitate to check out our collection here at Chairish. We curate an incredible cut of Memphis design furniture that includes everything from collector-grade pieces designed by Ettore Sottsass himself to accessible decor pieces (think tea sets and clocks) that are perfect for imbuing any home with the Memphis spirit. We also have Memphis tables, chairs, lamps, and art on hand to help you round out the look. With Chairish, it’s never been easier to set an incredible Memphis mood!
Memphis Group furniture - Shop a sensational edit of Memphis furniture. Discover items like chrome tripod chairs, triangular lacquer tables, cone lamps and more. Explore pieces in traditional Memphis color palettes like red, blue, and yellow alongside pieces in less common colorways like turquoise and purple.
Questions & Answers
- How many vintage Memphis Group items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 150+ vintage Memphis Group items in stock.
- What types of Memphis Group products do you have?
- We have a variety of Memphis Group products in stock, including Furniture, Decor, and Room Accents & Accessories.
- Can I get free shipping on Memphis Group items from Chairish?
- Yes! Select Memphis Group items ship for free from Chairish.
- What are the shipping options for Memphis Group items?
- Memphis Group items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.