As an interior designer herself, Barbara Barry knows exactly what types of pieces people are looking for, and designs home furnishings to fit both aesthetic and practical purposes. Look at her portfolio and you’ll find that she’s really left out no detail, creating something for every aspect of the house from tiles to lighting. Design runs through her blood, as Barbara Barry came from a family of artists. She established her own design firm in Los Angeles in 1985 where she has designed furniture, lighting, textiles, bedding, and more alongside her work as an interior designer to some of the most elite clients in Southern California. She has collaborated with renowned companies like Baker, Henredon, Kallista, Kravet Fabrics, and Visual Comfort, to create her timeless furniture pieces. Her signature style is extremely calm and serene, using soft, neutral color palettes to create a simple, understated elegance. Inspiration for both her furniture and interior designs is found in the subtle forms of nature. If loud prints and always-changing trends aren’t your thing, then Barbara Barry furniture is perfect for you. Decades from now, a Barbara Barry dining set will still be just as fashionable as it is today. Not sure where to start? Try a Barbara Barry bedding set to dip your toes into the world of Barbara Barry furniture. Eventually, you can go for larger pieces of Barbara Barry bedroom furniture and start to live the sophisticated Barbara Barry lifestyle.
Questions & Answers
- How many vintage Barbara Barry items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 180+ vintage Barbara Barry items in stock.
- What are the shipping options for Barbara Barry items?
- Barbara Barry items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- What types of Barbara Barry products do you have?
- We have a variety of Barbara Barry products in stock, including Lighting, Furniture, and Seating.
- Can I get free shipping on Barbara Barry items from Chairish?
- Yes! Select Barbara Barry items ship for free from Chairish.