Best-dressed rooms start at Chairish. If you’re hunting for a dresser set for sale, don’t hesitate to kick off your search here with us! We stock hundreds of vintage dresser set designs, including sets comprised of classic French bombe chests, sleek Mid-Century Modern dressers, and faux bamboo Hollywood Regency sets. Shop our collection to discover antique dresser set designs that include matching highboy dressers or matching standard dressers, as well as sets that include one of both. Explore designs from beloved brands like Thomasville and Baker Furniture, as well as collectible designs from A-list makers like Edward Wormley and Paul McCobb. At Chairish, our collection is hand-curated by our expert style team. These in-the-know style pros have years of curation experience and know exactly the kinds of vintage dresser set designs that make top designers swoon. Shop our collection to discover pieces that possess serious design clout and unparalleled quality. Make an offer on your favorite set to see if you can score it for less than list, or add it to your cart to bring it home today. We even handle the shipping! Every dresser set is booked with one of our third-party white-glove transit companies and is shipped directly to your door. As a bonus, every vintage dresser set you see is in stock and ready to ship! Say goodbye to long lead times and hello to instant gratification.
Questions & Answers
- Do you carry brown dresser sets?
- We have dresser sets in popular colors including brown, tan, and black.
- What are some popular dresser set brands?
- We have dresser sets from popular brands such as American of Martinsville, Bassett Furniture, and Edward Wormley.
- Does Chairish have dresser sets on sale?
- Yes! We have 10+ dresser sets on sale.
- Which brand has the largest assortment of dresser sets at Chairish?
- American of Martinsville is our most popular dresser set brand, with less than 10 items in stock.
- Do you carry wood dresser sets?
- Wood, metal, and walnut are our most popular dresser set material types.