You don’t need to be a Hollywood hotshot to understand the appeal of a vintage director’s chair, which is why we’re proud to have cultivated one of the internet’s most blockbuster-worthy collections of used director’s chairs for sale. From leather director’s chairs that evoke a safari-like feel to French and Italian iron campaign chairs, our collection of director’s chairs runs the gamut. Sourced from hundreds of vintage and antique dealers located all over the U.S.—and now Europe!—our collection of director’s chairs is curated by our in-house team of style experts who are well-versed in the traits and quality standards top designers are looking for when they shop for vintage director’s chairs. What does that mean for shoppers like you? It means you can shop our chairs with confidence, knowing that every one you come across is a certified gem.
Cut Loose with Our Collection of Vintage Director’s Chairs
On the hunt for something specific like an antique leather director’s chair? Use our custom style filters to view only chairs in antique styles like Neoclassical, Art Nouveau and Art Deco. It’s also possible to shop by common director chair styles like campaign or safari. Need a vintage leather director’s chair in a specific color? Our color filters make it easy to view only red, black, or white director’s chairs. If you’re shopping for a living room arrangement or dining table, our “Number of Seats” filter can also be applied so you can view director’s chairs that are listed for sale in pairs, sets of three, four, or more.
Questions & Answers
- How many vintage directors chairs does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 120+ vintage directors chairs in stock.
- What are the shipping options for directors chairs?
- Directors chairs can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Which brand has the largest assortment of directors chairs at Chairish?
- Gold Medal is our most popular director chair brand, with less than 10 items in stock.
- Do you carry brown directors chairs?
- We have directors chairs in popular colors including brown, black, and tan.
- What are some popular director chair styles?
- Popular director chair styles are Mid-Century Modern, Campaign, and Traditional.