If you’re looking to elevate your fireplace, be sure to check out our collection of vintage andirons for sale. We have hundreds of andirons available — all of them in stock and ready to ship! Discover colonial antique brass andirons as well as modernist andirons in polished chrome and aluminum. We also routinely carry mixed media designs, including arresting gold and silver designs. For design buffs, you can shop designs cued up by iconic makers like Donald Deskey and Raymond Subes. We also have a wide selection of designs by Virginia Metalcrafters, one of the mid 20th century’s most accessible mass-market makers. In addition to sculptural designs, shop figural andirons, including cast iron designs shaped like owls, cats, and soldiers. For something more ornate, consider our selection of Neoclassical andirons featuring cherubs, urns, garlands and more. When you finally do find the perfect set to grace your hearth, add them to your cart to bring them home today, or make an offer to see if you can score a deal with the seller and score them for less than list!
Questions & Answers
- Do you carry metal andirons & chenets?
- Metal, brass, and iron are our most popular andiron & chenets material types.
- What are the shipping options for andirons & chenets?
- Andirons & chenets can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- What are some popular andiron & chenets styles?
- Popular andiron & chenets styles are Traditional, French, and Mid-Century Modern.
- How many vintage andirons & chenets does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 1,100+ vintage andirons & chenets in stock.
- Neoclassical Revival Andirons and Chenets
- Raymond Subes Andirons and Chenets
- Minimalist Andirons and Chenets
- Enamel Andirons and Chenets
- Charcoal Andirons and Chenets
- White Andirons and Chenets
- Aesthetic Movement Andirons and Chenets
- Spanish Colonial Andirons and Chenets
- Polished Brass Finish Andirons and Chenets
- Medieval Andirons and Chenets
- Yellow Andirons and Chenets
- Ebony Andirons and Chenets
- Brass Andirons and Chenets