Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- In Manhattan, every inch really counts, and designer Gideon Mendelson proves that sometimes floor plans are merely just suggestions. Case in point, he turned an empty hallway into a library in this Upper West Side Apartment and it’s stunning. (Domino)
- Located in the Garden District of New Orleans, a Greek Revival family mansion constructed in 1867 was reimagined into an 18-bedroom luxury boutique hotel. Treat yourself to a little Southern hospitality at the new Henry Howard Hotel.
- Marfa, Marfa, Marfa! This Thelma and Louise-style (but with a happy ending) Marfa road trip has us wanting to pack up our bags and escape to West Texas ASAP. (NYTimes)
- Step inside this historic 17th Century manor in the English countryside for a dose of vintage luxury. (AD)
- Alison Roman’s Salted Butter & Chocolate Chunk Shortbread cookies are taking over the internet…so you should probably make a batch this weekend. (Bon Appétit)
ICYMI from Chairish: