CULLMAN & KRAVIS, INC. was founded in 1984 by Elissa Cullman and the late Hedi Kravis, and is committed to design excellence, personal service, and professional collaboration. We delight in ...
CULLMAN & KRAVIS, INC. was founded in 1984 by Elissa Cullman and the late Hedi Kravis, and is committed to design excellence, personal service, and professional collaboration. We delight in working with clients to realize their aesthetic visions and programmatic needs while adhering to their established budgets. Our special niche is researching, authenticating and documenting art and antiques, assisting our clients to build collections which are of interest and value.
Our work includes residential projects across the United States:
- a timber and stone house on a 10,000 acre ranch in Colorado
- a 1903 Stanford White townhouse on the upper east side of Manhattan
- an upcountry style Hawaii residence with multiple guest dwellings on a hillside compound in Maui
- a French forties inspired pied-à-terre at the landmark Plaza hotel in Manhattan
- a shingle style house overlooking the harbor in Nantucket, Mass
The firm's ongoing commitment to the community includes:
- a community garden in Brooklyn for the NY Restoration Project
- a women’s shelter for Safe Horizon
- a medical intensive care unit waiting room for Mt. Sinai Hospital
">DH SHOPPING WITH BAMO</a></p>
">THE FINER POINTS OF FABRIC AND UPHOLSTERY</a></p>