Mid-Century Modern Orange Metal Rolling Record Rack
MCM LP CART | Mid-Century Modern Orange Metal Record Rack | Portable Retro Turntable Stand | Lucite Wheels | Color Pop Vinyl Storage Cart ...
more MCM LP CART | Mid-Century Modern Orange Metal Record Rack | Portable Retro Turntable Stand | Lucite Wheels | Color Pop Vinyl Storage Cart
Love at first sight!
Keep your vinyl LP collection neat and organized with this awesome portable vintage music storage system. Having a dedicated record storage unit in your listening area is a good sign that you care about your records. This piece will blend perfectly with your environment and make your collection look great and easily available for playing.
A perfect example of Modern Mid-Century design, it features a two-tier iron metal frame with an eye-catching and super unique shape. The bottom has a 31 divided slot rack providing ample storage for records and well as easy browsing and proper vertical storage. The top tier has strong metal wire dowel supports ideal for housing a record player and/or speakers. It does has a slight lip so you can easily add a piece of wood or glass if you like more of a versatile tabletop surface. It stands on it's cool original clear caster wheels making this strong, durable, with the ease and convenience of mobility. For some added Modernistic appeal it has been refreshed in a stylish, true Retro orange durable finish that will provide a memorable color pop all spaces need. Orange IS the new black, right??
The thoughtful sleek design makes this wonderful for small or large spaces as well as small or large record collections. Not a record collector??? This also makes a great piece for an office/workspace environment where you can keep files, paperwork, books, a place to put a printer, computer, TV, etc.!
It's in great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and history. It's light weight yet strong, stable, and sturdy. There is no bends or breaks to the weld. No rust or corrosion. A fantastic piece that will last you a life time!
Every Mid-Century Modern inspired home and/or music enthusiast, vinyl junkie should have one of these! This rad piece will compliment and blend perfectly with almost any interior environment from Modern to Retro, Industrial to Boho Chic. I LOVE LOVE this and know you will too!
• D I M E N S I O N S •
21 3/4" Long x 14 1/2" Wide x 22 1/4" Tall less
- 22.0ʺW × 14.5ʺD × 22.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $75
- $50 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 91040.
ELECTRIC MARIGOLD in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC MARIGOLD offers a blend of timeless & eclectic hand picked furniture & home décor with new ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.