Signed Vintage Liz Vigoda Art Pottery Bowl
Liz Vigoda has a degree in Anthropology from the University of Chicago and studied ceramics at Sir John Cass College ...
moreLiz Vigoda has a degree in Anthropology from the University of Chicago and studied ceramics at Sir John Cass College of Art, London. She has been teaching pottery and art for over 30 years including at Sage College and the Albany Institute of History and Art. Her work is represented by fine galleries and shops nationwide.
Each piece is handmade, hand painted, fired to 2180 degrees F, and is durable and completely lead free. It should be cared for as with any fine china. Sudden extreme temperature changes should be avoided. It is best to hand wash. It may be used for gently heating food in the oven or microwave but not in a hot oven, broiler, or on the stove top.
This bowl is in excellent condition, and measures 10" wide x 3" deep. Done in her signature pastels of pinks, blue and green, with wispy flowers and natural motifs. Does have a glaze bubble in corner, most likely from firing. This less
- 10ʺW × 1ʺD × 3ʺH
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Kathryn M. in Charlestown, RI
I love pieces that make me stop in my tracks! It's the thrill of ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Dough Bowls
- Green Decorative Bowls
- Pink Decorative Bowls
- Punch Bowls
- Blue Decorative Bowls
- Dragon Bowls
- Bird Bowls
- Footed Bowls
- Ceramic Decorative Bowls
- Pedestal Bowls
- Candy Bowls
- Rice Bowls
- Metal Decorative Bowls
- Rustic Decorative Bowls
- Mixing Bowls
- Country Decorative Bowls
- China Decorative Bowls
- Fruit Bowls
- Salad Bowls
- Soup Bowls
- Cottage Decorative Bowls
- Paint Decorative Bowls
- Pottery Decorative Bowls
- Providence Decorative Bowls
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.