Karl Blossfeldt Two Sided Photogravure N1-2
An exquisite black-and-white two-sided photogravure by German Photographer Karl Blossfeldt (June 13, 1865 – December 9, 1932).
The photographs are from ... more An exquisite black-and-white two-sided photogravure by German Photographer Karl Blossfeldt (June 13, 1865 – December 9, 1932).
The photographs are from the end of 19th century, but printed they are dated as early-20th Century monographs Urformen der Kunst.
Karl Blossfeldt insisted that ’the plant must be valued as a totally artistic and architectural structure,’ and his iconic monographs are a testament to that belief. A pioneer in the field of macro-photography, Blossfeldt often constructed his own cameras allowing him to magnify his subject 30x to craft compositions infused with abstract shape, transforming ordinary buds, pods, and twigs into exotic specimens with rhythmic form.
1. Equisetum hiemale. Winter Horsetail. A young shoot, enlarged 25 times.
2. a. Equisetum hiemale. Winter Horsetail. A young shoot, enlarged 12 times.
b. Equisetum maximum. Fox-tailed Asparagus, enlarged 4 times.
c. Equisetum hiemale. Winter Horsetail. A young shoot, enlarged 18 times. less
- 9.5ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 12.65ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Dallas, TX
MIRA PARKER, DESIGN & ANTIQUES in Dallas, TX
Antiques and art dealer, interior design consultant, collector and buyer, photographer, web and graphic designer ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.