- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Hand Painted Antique European Porcelain Biscuit...
Hand Painted Antique European Porcelain Biscuit Barrel
1880's Antique European Porcelain Lidded Jar. Hand Painted Floral Body w Silverplate Lid and Handle ~ English Hallmarks. Multi Colored Azalea ...
more1880's Antique European Porcelain Lidded Jar. Hand Painted Floral Body w Silverplate Lid and Handle ~ English Hallmarks. Multi Colored Azalea Flower Design with Gold Gilt Details
Beautiful Decorative Storage Vessel. As Found... from a New Orleans Estate. Measures Approximately 8 inches tall with handle raised x 5.5 inches diameter. Body of Porcelain Jar itself is 5.5 inches tall. Antique ~ Very Good Condition. No chips, cracks or repairs. Some wear to the finish in places from age and use. less
- 5.5ʺW × 5.5ʺD × 8ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Antiques New Orleans in (Northshore) New Orleans, LA
Antiques & Adornments Selected From Europe & New Orleans Estates.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Apothecary Jars
- Cookie Jars
- Candy Jars
- Ceramic Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Green Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Metal Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Ball Jars
- Porcelain Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Spice Jars
- Canning Jars
- Coffee Jars
- Decorative Jars
- Tan Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Traditional Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Purple Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Mason Jars
- Orange Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Pink Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Storage Jars
- Victorian Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Bottles and Jars and Jugs in New Orleans
- English Traditional Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Gold Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Paint Bottles and Jars and Jugs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.