Amazing French 55" Round Zinc Topped Dining Table w/Painted Base
Absolutely breathtaking vintage Country French zinc topped dining table with its riveted edge and distressed painted base. The epitome of ... moreAbsolutely breathtaking vintage Country French zinc topped dining table with its riveted edge and distressed painted base. The epitome of Country French style, this table would be impervious to most anything you can give it. Easily utilized outdoors, rain nor sleet nor snow will hurt the zinc top on this extraordinary table. We do however, recommend sealing the base as any and or all of those elements are detrimental towards wood. The only thing that will change the patina and oxidization of the zinc top are highly acidic things like vinegar, tomato or lemon juice, which will make it shiny. Zinc is a very sturdy, stable and rust resistant material, Europeans have utilized it for rooftops, bar-tops and outdoor accessories for well over a century. Brass, which is an alloy of both copper and zinc, has been used since the 10th century BC, and possibly even before. less
- 55ʺW × 55ʺD × 30.25ʺH
- Early 20th Century
- Condition Notes
- In very nice condition. In very nice condition. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Antiques on Old Plank Road in Chicago, IL
- Super Seller 2018
What began innocently enough as a young boy riding around upstate New York with his ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Chicago Dining Tables
- Corner Dining Tables
- Country Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- French Country Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Metal Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Rustic Dining Tables
- Shabby Chic Dining Tables
- Silver Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- White Dining Tables
- Wood Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.