Vintage Cera Pastel Paisley Rocks Glasses - Set of 4
Every collector of vintage barware knows 'Cera' as the makers of some of the boldest, most iconic patterns. Cera has ...
more Every collector of vintage barware knows 'Cera' as the makers of some of the boldest, most iconic patterns. Cera has done paisley patterns before - usually in bold blue, gold, and red but this set has a decidedly more feminine vibe. The soft pastel colors are rare for Cera and this pattern in this color is one that we've never seen before.
No chips or scratches, this set is in beautiful condition. Each glass is signed 'Cera.'
Each glass measures 4-1/4" high x 3-1/4" in diameter. less
- 3.25ʺW × 3.25ʺD × 4.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Bordentown, NJ
HOME by J&D in Bordentown, NJ
We believe that what makes a home unique is a mix of old and new ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.