Vintage Blue Glassware to Inspire the Design-Conscious
Our bevy of blue drinking glasses, carefully sourced by designers across the U.S. and Europe and in pristine condition, means that feeling blue has never been so chic. Vintage blue drinking glasses — from hand-blown glasses in every shade of the hue to deep blue mid-century cups, and distinctive finds like Belgian Val Saint Lambert DOF cut cobalt crystal glasses — range in heritage, color, and price. Perhaps even more potently, each of our vintage blue drinking glasses tells its own tale: Elegant, handmade Murano goblets evoke enjoying an aperitivo on the canals in Milan take their rightful place alongside 1920s era cocktail shakers and glasses that suggest a hand-poured gin rickey, sidecar or French 75.
Blue-Hued Glassware that’s Cooler than Cool
Other pieces of vintage blue glassware and collectible blue wine glasses in our blue glassware collection include noted glassmaker Federico de Majo's tumblers, in a number of color combinations; an antique blue and pink set of Hobbs glasses from the 1890s, ideal for displaying in the home bar; countless sets fit for making old-fashioneds for old friends, and antique blue glass just begging to be added to your tabletop collection.
Questions & Answers
- Do you carry glass blue glasses?
- Glass, crystal, and blown glass are our most popular blue glass material types.
- Can I get free shipping on blue glasses from Chairish?
- Yes! Select blue glasses ship for free from Chairish.
- How many vintage blue glasses does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 690+ vintage blue glasses in stock.
- What are the shipping options for blue glasses?
- Blue glasses can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Do you carry blue blue glasses?
- We have blue glasses in popular colors including blue, sky blue, and royal blue.
- Does Chairish have blue glasses on sale?
- Yes! We have 240+ blue glasses on sale.
- Dansk Glasses
- Timo Sarpaneva Glasses
- Bob Wallack Glasses
- Abstract Expressionism Glasses
- Villeroy and Boch Glasses
- St. Louis Crystal Glasses
- Lacquer Glasses
- Gucci Glasses
- Burnt Umber Glasses
- Mustard Glasses
- Realism Glasses
- Auburn Glasses
- Maroon Glasses
- René Lalique Glasses
- Cerise Glasses
- Children's Glasses
- Oneida Glasses
- Chestnut Glasses
- Louis XVI Glasses
- Gothic Revival Glasses
- African Glasses
- Coffee Glasses
- Salmon Glasses
- Iron Glasses
- Kaj Franck Glasses