Slim Aarons El Venero Marbella, 1967 Limited Edition Framed Print
El Venero, the Moorish villa of Hector and Chico de Ayala in Marbella, Spain, 1967.
A gorgeous scene in an ... more El Venero, the Moorish villa of Hector and Chico de Ayala in Marbella, Spain, 1967.
A gorgeous scene in an exquisite setting with mountains as a backdrop, beautiful pool and fashionable classic architecture in the Spanish villa.
Another typically 'Slim Poolside' photograph, it epitomises the elegant, vintage style and glamour of the period's wealthy and famous, beautifully documented by Aarons throughout his prolific photography career.
– Custom premium hardwood frame mouldings in matte white finish
– UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
– Heat-activated foam board backing
– White acid-free mat
– Ready to hang with professionally installed hanging hardware less
- 44.0ʺW × 0.75ʺD × 31.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Contemporary, Hollywood Regency, Mid-Century Modern, Modern, Nautical, Photorealism, Transitional
- Slim Aarons
The Haute Home in Charlotte, NC
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Blue Photography
- Charlotte Photography
- Color Photography Photography
- Contemporary Photography
- Green Photography
- Hollywood Regency Photography
- Mid-Century Modern Photography
- Modern Photography
- Nautical Photography
- Pink Photography
- Plexiglass Photography
- Slim Aarons Photography
- Transitional Photography
- White Photography
- Wood Photography
- Yellow Photography
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.