Neoclassical Beveled Faux Gilt Mirror
This product is no longer available.
This beautiful (and fairly massive) neoclassical mirror was hanging vertically over an exposed brick wall, just above the fireplace, in ... more This beautiful (and fairly massive) neoclassical mirror was hanging vertically over an exposed brick wall, just above the fireplace, in the front parlor of an historic home on Church Hill in Richmond, Virginia. It provided quite a spectacular focal point as you entered the lovely 19th Century home. The mirror is highly symmetrical in the English neoclassical style, and it is equipped with eye hooks on the back allowing it to be hung either vertically or horizontally. It features a rich-appearing, faux gilt embellishment over red finish. The material of the frame is something harder than plaster or gesso, but, apparently, some composite material. It is extremely heavy. There are no apparent defects, blemishes, dents, or problems with the mirror; consequently, we have posted the condition as “excellent”. The mirror measures 33 3/4 inches by 46 1/8 inches (the vertical measurement would depend on how you might choose to hang it). This mirror would look stunning in your front hall, above your fireplace, above the vanity in your bathroom, or anywhere in your home where you might need to reflect more light in the room or catch a glimpse of your new coif. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $189
- Free Local Pickup in Danville, VA
- $100 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 24541.
Møbelhuset i Virginia in Danville, VA
Scouring the countryside across D.C., Virginia, and the Carolinas with a Scandinavian eye and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.