When you consider that the French refer to the convex mirror as l’oeil de sorciere — or the witches’ eye — it’s clear that vintage convex mirrors can really put a spell on you! If you’re on the hunt for an antique convex mirror, don’t hesitate to kick off your search here at Chairish. We carry hundreds of convex decorative mirrors, all of them hand-vetted to ensure they possess the utmost style and quality. Explore our collection to discover convex federal mirrors, including ones crowned with the iconic eagle, that are perfect for topping a mantel or vanity. Shop convex sunburst mirrors, ideal for making a statement over a console, or as part of a larger gallery wall. We also stock a wide assortment of 19th-century Regency gilt-framed mirrors. With their nailhead-like trim, these mirrors will add a touch of sophistication anywhere you use them. Modernists will also find no shortage of options to consider. Shop our collection to locate convex modernist pop art mirrors and colorful glass-backed mirrors from brands like Veca and Fontana Arte. With hundreds of options to choose from, there’s no need to search anywhere else. Discover reflection perfection, right here at Chairish!
Questions & Answers
- How many vintage convex mirrors does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 160+ vintage convex mirrors in stock.
- Does Chairish have convex mirrors on sale?
- Yes! We have 10+ convex mirrors on sale.
- What are the shipping options for convex mirrors?
- Convex mirrors can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Do you carry gold convex mirrors?
- We have convex mirrors in popular colors including gold, black, and silver.
- What are some popular convex mirror styles?
- Popular convex mirror styles are Traditional, Regency, and Mid-Century Modern.