Andy Warhol "Diamond Dust Shoes" Offset Lithograph
This original offset lithograph print poster of women's shoes is by the world famous Pop artist Andy Warhol (1928 - 1987 ...
more This original offset lithograph print poster of women's shoes is by the world famous Pop artist Andy Warhol (1928 - 1987). Andy Warhol is one of the singularly most well known artists of all time. His imagery is recognized world wide and his infamous life, art works, and creative endeavors are like no other artist. He is recognized as the very first artist to use common everyday objects and products and view them in a completely different way while paying homage to their role in our society, glorifying the common as the beautiful. His technique utilizing a silkscreen method combined with hand finishing and layering in a signature palette of strong vibrant color hues make the wrk stand on its own, recognizable and loved by millions.
Andy Warhol's life itself was an awe inspiring journey from beginning to end. His work and creative explorations in countless mediums made him a cultural and social Pop icon. Known for being a man of very few words, the artworks themselves create a masterful dialogue of communal conversation.
This original offset lithograph print poster was printed in 1999 with the licensed rights from The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts. It features an original piece created in 1980 by the artist of women's shoes in synthetic polymer paint, silkscreen, & diamond dust on painted canvas. This lithograph print poster measures 23 1/4" W X 31 1/2" H. It is printed on high quality archival paper stock with saturated deep vibrant ink colors with a satin finish. It is in perfect new condition it has never been framed, and is now being offered here for an excellent price. less
- 23.25ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 31.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Andy Warhol
- Andy Warhol
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $22
DESIGN REVOLUTION in NEW YORK, NY
DESIGN IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.