Andy Warhol "Diamond Dust Shoes" Offset Lithograph
This original offset lithograph print poster of women's shoes is by the world famous Pop artist Andy Warhol (1928 - 1987 ...
moreThis original offset lithograph print poster of women's shoes is by the world famous Pop artist Andy Warhol (1928 - 1987). Andy Warhol is one of the singularly most well known artists of all time. His imagery is recognized world wide and his infamous life, art works, and creative endeavors are like no other artist. He is recognized as the very first artist to use common everyday objects and products and view them in a completely different way while paying homage to their role in our society, glorifying the common as the beautiful. His technique utilizing a silkscreen method combined with hand finishing and layering in a signature palette of strong vibrant color hues make the wrk stand on its own, recognizable and loved by millions.
Andy Warhol's life itself was an awe inspiring journey from beginning to end. His work and creative explorations in countless mediums made him a cultural and social Pop icon. Known for being a man of very few words, the artworks themselves create a masterful dialogue of communal conversation.
This original offset lithograph print poster was printed in 1999 with the licensed rights from The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts. It features an original piece created in 1980 by the artist of women's shoes in synthetic polymer paint, silkscreen, & diamond dust on painted canvas. This lithograph print poster measures 23 1/4" W X 31 1/2" H. It is printed on high quality archival paper stock with saturated deep vibrant ink colors with a satin finish. It is in perfect new condition it has never been framed, and is now being offered here for an excellent price. less
- 23.25ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 31.5ʺH
- Andy Warhol
- Andy Warhol
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
DESIGN REVOLUTION in NEW YORK, NY
DESIGN IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.