Joe Colombo Mid-Century Italian Black Boby Cart
Vintage Joe Colombo Boby Storage Trolley Cart. Amazing condition for its age, no chips no cracks no crazing. Fantastic design ...
more Vintage Joe Colombo Boby Storage Trolley Cart. Amazing condition for its age, no chips no cracks no crazing. Fantastic design, sleek sexy and super practical. Because of its perfect functionality and timeless elegant design this has been an integral part of many design collections. This extremely sturdy service cart with stable castors can simply be set up without any effort.
Boby is much more than a simple container: it is the trolley storage unit that made design history. Designed by Joe Colombo and launched in 1970, it was awarded first prize at SMAU in 1971 and is part of the permanent collection of both the MoMA and the “Triennale” in Milan. Functionality and detail are its strong points which, together with an undeniably pop flavour, continue to make it the most popular storage trolley in creativity sectors as well as in the medical, and in the home. Ideal even as a bar cart and for on the go entertaining.
pool parties, an extra bar, inside or
outside. In addition, if you sell at retail stores, antique shows or flea
markets, it comes in so handy to have an extra spot, as your beverage station,
or wrapping station, or cashier or whatever. If you need kitchen storage space,
it can be used to stash spare dishes or even act as a small kitchen island and
extra workspace. You can even use it as a nightstand or side table! You can get
very creative with this handy piece of furniture. This piece is structurally
fantastic, closes with ease.
The condition is excellent for its age, no cracks, no chips, just a bit dusty, it will easily shine up. less
- 16.5ʺW × 16.75ʺD × 29.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Joe Colombo
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $99
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.