Formica Top & Rattan Bar
Pole rattan bar with a green formica top and Mahogany veneer front. The bar features two large shelves along the ...
more Pole rattan bar with a green formica top and Mahogany veneer front. The bar features two large shelves along the back for easy storage of spirits and glasses.
41 in.Hx62 in.Wx22 in.D
Refinished to new for you.
All rattan, bamboo and wicker furniture has been painstakingly refurbished to the highest standards with the best materials. All refinishing is done by rattan workers with over 20 years of experience in rattan refinishing. Every wrapping and joint has been inspected by “The Rattan Man” Harvey Schwartz to guarantee you the finest product available for years to come for your home or office.
Custom cushions are available C.O.M.
Please inquire about additional pieces available.
Harvey Schwartz is the leading expert in vintage rattan, and author of "Rattan Furniture: Tropical comfort throughout the House." Signed copies are available on request for $39.99 USD. The hard bounded 160 page full color book details the fascinating History of Rattan with wonderful vintage and modern day photos of Tropical decors and Rattan; the book is great for any beginner wanting to learn as well as a top resource for dealers and designers alike. less
- 62.0ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 41.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $469
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Harveys on Beverly in Los Angeles, CA
Harvey's on Beverly started with a shop called Harvey's Antiques which was one ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.