Dorothy Draper Style Gilt Bow & Shield Mirror
This Dorothy Draper style, Hollywood Regency mirror is in the shape of a shield with a bow on top. It ...
more This Dorothy Draper style, Hollywood Regency mirror is in the shape of a shield with a bow on top. It is made of metal with a gilt finish. It would make a perfect powder room mirror or entryway mirror.
CONDITION: Good Vintage Condition. There is an area of separation on the bottom edge of the mirror, however, it does not go all the way through and does not interfere with the function of the piece. There is wear to the gilt finish from age and use. The mirror is in perfect condition.
DIMENSIONS: 16"wide X 2"deep X 20"high less
- 16.0ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 20.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in Fort Worth, TX
Jackson Kline in Fort Worth, TX
Artist & designer Kendra Dennis provides original lighting, vintage pieces, furniture, art, photography & home decor.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.