Mid-Century Danish Modern Teak Bar Cart
Danish Modern Teak Bar Cart | Record Cabinet || Mid-Century Portable Party || Versatile Storage
This Danish Modern bar cart IS EVERYTHING!
A ... more Danish Modern Teak Bar Cart | Record Cabinet || Mid-Century Portable Party || Versatile Storage
This Danish Modern bar cart IS EVERYTHING!
A Mid-Century Modern dream, this teak bar cart/cabinet and serving tray on original caster wheels, pulls apart to expose an interior shelf and ample bottle and glass storage. The slider doors are a cool Modern contrasting white with original brass and wood Space-Age style handles, and showcases a unique decorative diamond/triangular mirror accent. The top surface has a matte black finish and provides the perfect space for cocktail mixing and display. The top has dual sided handles and conveniently doubles as a serving tray lifting off so you can present drink and/or hors d'oeuvres to your guests. This doesn't just have to be used as a personal bar though. It also makes an epic record cabinet with the ability to store a ton of your vintage vinyls and house a record player, speakers, etc. The versatile design allows it to be used almost anywhere in a home and serve a function based on your needs. It's amazing and in excellent vintage condition. It rolls perfectly and has no dents, dings, visible damage or repairs. Quality craftsmanship is apparent. A piece that was well-taken care of.
This bar evokes the aesthetics and atmosphere of the fun-loving 1950's-60s while keeping the clean, pure lines and proportions of Mid-Century Modern furniture design. I couldn't love it more. CHEERS!
D I M E N S I O N S :
33 3/8" Long x 17" Wide x 32 3/4" Tall (with tray)
25 1/2" Long x 15 1/2" Wide x 30 3/4" Tall (without tray)
9" & 13" Clearance between shelves. less
- 34ʺW × 17ʺD × 33ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Danish Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- $100 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 91040.
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD offers a blend of timeless & eclectic hand picked furniture & home décor with new ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- 3 Tier Bar Carts
- Acrylic Bar Carts
- Antique Bar Carts
- Bar Carts with Wine Racks
- Black Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Brass Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Brown Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Chrome Bar Carts
- Coffee Bar Carts
- Corner Bar Carts
- Danish Modern Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Glass Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Globe Bar Carts
- Large Bar Carts
- Los Angeles Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Metal Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Mid-Century Modern Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Outdoor Bar Carts
- Rolling Bar Carts
- Round Bar Carts
- Small Bar Carts
- Teak Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Vintage Bar Carts
- White Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Wood Bar Carts & Dry Bars
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about less than 3 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-14 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.