- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Accents
- 2005 Exhibition Poster, Tel Aviv by Stephane Huot
2005 Exhibition Poster, Tel Aviv by Stephane Huot
This is an original poster featured in the 2014 contemporary poster exhibition:
From Sub-Culture to Mainstream, the Evolving Poster Art ... more This is an original poster featured in the 2014 contemporary poster exhibition:
From Sub-Culture to Mainstream, the Evolving Poster Art of Publicité Sauvage.
Montrealers are fortunate to live in a city that has always celebrated posters and street art. Although posters have adorned hoardings and buildings in and around our metropolis for over a century, over the last three decades the engine for this urban conversation has been the locally grown poster company Publicité Sauvage.
Karen Etingin, the owner of L’Affichiste, and Isabelle Jalbert, the Director of Publicité Sauvage, have selected 50 posters from the vast Publicité Sauvage archives - each a visual reference to the concerts, exhibitions and events that have taken place in Montreal over the last 27 years.
For the first time these posters are available for purchase in limited quantities of five prints each.
The poster was designed by Stephane Huot for an exhibition held in Montreal in 2005. less
- 24.0ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 36.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in Stowe, VT
L'Affichiste in Stowe, VT
Karen Etingin opened her Montreal gallery, L'Affichiste, ten years ago after deciding to turn ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.