Vintage Baughman Style Bar Cart
This product is no longer available.
Chic Style for Days! This bi-level bar cart in the manner of Milo Baughman is the epitome of 70's style ...
more Chic Style for Days! This bi-level bar cart in the manner of Milo Baughman is the epitome of 70's style. Use this gorgeous brass plated cart in your lounge or living room. It's the perfect open storage for all of your fabulous barware. 3 bottle holders are incorporated into the bottom level. The top level is glass while the bottom is mirrored. The soft oval shape and gently curving side bars make this piece an absolutely wonderful addition to your home bar. This piece works equally well as an unexpected side or sofa table.
There is one tiny scratch on one side (see detail pics). Not noticeable unless looking for it. Otherwise, this bar cart is in exceptional vintage condition less
- 36.0ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Strangelovely in Chicago, IL
Strangelovely offers a unique mix of vintage furniture and home decor in a variety of ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.