Industrial Wine Cart
Capturing the industrial warmth and character of vintage wine carts, the vintage-look of this wheeled wine rack makes a raw ...
more Capturing the industrial warmth and character of vintage wine carts, the vintage-look of this wheeled wine rack makes a raw yet refined statement. Crafted from a mix of wood and metal, its substantial base artfully showcases a collection of wine, while the top provides ample space for wine bottles, cups or dishes. Glass holders are built in underneath the shelf to ease glass handling while serving guests. A handsome distressed wood construction couples with antiqued black textured metal finishing give it a country-chic appeal. Attached wheels allow for easy transport from room to room. Sure to delight any wine enthusiast, this distinguished cart is perfect for entertaining!
Holds 12-15 wine glasses and 10 bottles of wine
Finish: Distressed Ash/Antique Black
Materials: Metal, MDF Wood
Usage: Assembly Required
Dimensions & Weight:
Height: 29 inches
Length: 32 inches
Width: 15½ inches
Weight: 44lbs less
- 15.5ʺW × 32.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Tiffany's Treasures in Kirkland, WA
We sell lighting, furniture, art and décor that you will cherish for life!
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.