Paul McCobb for Calvin Irwin Collection Bar Cart
This product is no longer available.
Offering a rare and exceptional bar cart or server designed by Paul McCobb for the Irwin Collection by Calvin Furniture ... more Offering a rare and exceptional bar cart or server designed by Paul McCobb for the Irwin Collection by Calvin Furniture, circa 1950s. The cart features a solid brass frame that rests on four casters, walnut drawers and a removable tray, and the rare white milk glass top. There is one minor chip on the back edge of the milk glass top and some overall wear and patina to the wood and the brass frame, which only adds to the beauty and character of the piece. The brass hardware is original, and the McCobb for Calvin Furniture label is present. Overall, the cart is in very good original condition. less
- 36.5ʺW × 19.5ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Paul McCobb
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in South Bend, IN
- $150 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 100 miles of 46601.
Liberty & 33rd Furniture Co. in South Bend, IN
Liberty & 33rd features a carefully curated collection of 18th to 20th century European and American ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.