Arthur Umanoff for Raymor Mid-Century Dry Bar
No your eyes don't deceive, i have two, count them two, ah ah ah ahhhh, Arthur Umanoff Dry Bars for ... more No your eyes don't deceive, i have two, count them two, ah ah ah ahhhh, Arthur Umanoff Dry Bars for Raymor for sale. Classic mid-century modern to lighten up your space. Works as a dry bar, or a kitchen counter / bar substitute, especially when purchased as a pair... Like the other, this bar is in good condition with some of the top surface having some chips to it. There is a bit more water staining on the sides and price reflects that. A bit of oil rubbed into it the wood helps this from standing out much at all. The front and back are gorgeous and it's very structurally sound. less
- 41.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 41.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $339
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Rio R. (Witt-Century Modern) in Chicago, IL
Why Wittcenturymodern? Well, my middle name and Mother's maiden name is Wittmayer. It seemed ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.