Limited Edition Cyanotype Print- Bat Boy
Limited series cyanotype print, handmade and printed under the Sunlight!
WHAT YOU'LL GET?
This is a handmade limited edition ... more Limited series cyanotype print, handmade and printed under the Sunlight!
WHAT YOU'LL GET?
This is a handmade limited edition (only 250 samples) of a cyanotype.
This is an image that is taken from the famous Bat Boy image from the National Enquirer
Measurements: A4 (about 8.2 in x 11.7 in) size.
All prints are made on high-quality Italian watercolor paper (Fabriano Disegno 300gr)
WHAT IS A CYANOTYPE?
The cyanotype (a.k.a. sun-print) process is one of the oldest in the history of photography, and during this digital revolution that we are experiencing, we feel the need to look back at a craft that is handmade, analogue, and using an all-natural light source: the sun.
Our cyanotypes are made by coating high-quality watercolor paper with a light-sensitive emulsion, to then be exposed in direct sunlight for several minutes using a photo negative to get the best image quality. The print is then washed and fixed, to stop the chemical reaction and prevent fading. What you get is an amazing, Prussian blue image, with absolutely no ink involved.
Since each print is handmade, tones may vary slightly- the beauty of cyanotypes is that each print is unique.
*** Please note the frame in the photo is for illustrative purposes only and is not included *** less
- 8.2ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 11.7ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Kind of Cyan in Miami, FL
The cyanotype process is one of the oldest in the history of photography, one that ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.